These cookies are the perfect combination of crunchy and chewy. They have the great oat taste without the feel of the oat flake. You would never know these were gluten free!!
|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||12 minutes|
- 12 tablespoon butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 1/2 cup GF Harvest Oat Flour
- 10 ounces chocolate chips
- Cream butter with the sugars until fluffy then add the egg and cream again. Combine the dry ingredients and mix until it is well incorporated. Add the chocolate chips at the end. Refrigerate at least hours before baking. Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Allow to cool some before taking them off the pan. Makes 3 dozen
Nutrition 100g: Energy 464 kcal, Fat 23g, Saturated Fat 14g, Cholesterol 53mg, Sodium 208mg, Carbohydrate 60g, Sugars 41g, Fiber 4g, Protein 5g
Share this Recipe
2 Replies to “Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies”
On the back of your oat flour, you indicate that a binder such as xanthan gum is required. Does this recipe work without a binder?
How many hours of refrigeration are required?
yes it does. Cookie like recipies do not need the binder.