|Cook Time||30-40 minutes|
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla gluten free
- 5 cup GF Harvest Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 cup nuts almonds, pecans, hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup coconut, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds optional
- 1/2 cup dried fruit optional
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Mix oil and honey together. Pour into two 9 X 13 pans. Melt oil and honey in 300˚ oven for 5 minutes.
- Mix the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl. Add oat mixture to oil mixture and bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring at 10 minute intervals. Add dried fruit when cooled.
- Serve with fresh fruit, yogurt or milk. Store in an air tight container.
Share this Recipe