|Cook Time||45-60 minutes|
- 4 cup fruit apples or peaches
- 5 tablespoon water for apples only
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup GF Harvest Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup GF Flour mix
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder gluten free
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Toss fruit, water, sugar, cinnamon and salt and arrange in a lightly greased 9 X 9 pan.
- Mix oats, flour, butter, sugar and baking powder together until crumbly. Spread over fruit.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes until golden brown.
- If desired, serve over vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
Share this Recipe