|Cook Time||30-40 minutes|
- 3 1/2 cup water
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup GF Harvest Steel Cut Oats
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon flaked coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla gluten free
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch sugar
- Bring water and salt to a boil in a saucepan.
- Stir oats into boiling water. Cook oats until thick and soft, 20-30 minutes.
- Stir milk, cashews, cranberries, coconut, vanilla and cinnamon into cooked oats.
- Continue cooking 10 minutes more, stirring frequently. Sprinkle sugar over the oats to serve.
Share this Recipe