|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||10-12 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- 1/4 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla gluten free
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cup GF Harvest Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 6 ounces chocolate chips or M&M's gluten free
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds gluten free, or chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat the sugar, brown sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add eggs, vanilla and baking soda and mix well. Add peanut butter and mix.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips and nuts.
- Place 12 heaping teaspoons full of dough on a lightly greased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until lightly brown around edges.
Share this Recipe