|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||40 minutes|
- 1 1/3 cup GF Harvest Oat Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 cup GF Harvest Old Fashioned Rolled Oats uncooked
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup granular sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 can pumpkin (15 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Mix flour, xanthan gum, brown sugar, and 1/4 cup granulated sugar in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in oats and pecans. Reserve 1 cup of oat mixture; press remaining mixture onto bottom of pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, eggs, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice in a small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Pour over crust; sprinkle with reserved crumb mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cut into 24 bars. Serve with ice cream or whipped topping. Store leftover bars in tightly covered container in the refrigerator.
Share this Recipe