|Cook Time||8-10 minutes|
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup GF Harvest Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup almonds sliced
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup corn flakes gluten free (or GF Harvest Traditional Old Fashioned Rolled Oats)
- 1/2 cup pecan chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease baking sheets.
- Break up sliced almonds into small pieces. In a large bowl beat sugars and margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla and egg, mix until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, almonds, coconut, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture. Mix until well combined. Stir in cereal and pecans.
- Drop by teaspoon on cookie sheet and bake 8 minutes or until brown.
Share this Recipe